1. To develop and expand each student’s knowledge of Allah (SWT), man, society, and the Universe.
2. To develop each student’s level of Islamic awareness and foster a sense of belonging to the Islamic communityboth locally and worldwide.
3. To prepare each student to assume his/her role as Allah’s vicegerent (khalifah) with faith, knowledge, righteous conduct, and selfless service.
4. To establish an Islamic environment with a high degree of moral values and discipline among students.
5. To provide opportunities for Islamic education to adults working with the school and establish avenues for their contributions and involvement.